I love pictures that just speak to me hear are some...
I love how you can only see through the glasses.
I love the pop of red in this one.
Another one with the glasses, but this time you can only the color in the glasses.
I love how the water is splashing.
I just love it, it was captured perfectly.
Love the rainbow over the whole picture thing.
I love how the one largely bloomed flower is "in the sky".
It's just that the lights in the backround are faded out making you look at the bike bell. Amazing
I just love photos that arn't old but are made old.
I love the eiffil tower (sorry I can't spell to save my life).
Too good for words.
Yet again the bright pop of color...
Same here too...
Last pop of color
I just love when people take their hands and use them to make cool signs.















No comments:
Post a Comment